Patrick Siech & Per Hammar - Dome/Hot Mess
For the first release in 2011, Gregor Tresher and Break New Soil are happy to present two of the new faces in Swedish Techno: Patrick Siech & Per Hammar. Right after the success of his massive “Crude EP” on Adam Beyer´s famous Drumcode imprint, Patrick comes up with the title track “Dome” - and boy what a follow-up it is! Over ten minutes he keeps the tension high, teases us with the raw force of “Dome” over just a few little kick-drum pauses until the track goes through the roof in on hell of a break!
On the flip we have “Hot Mess”, another primetime weapon, and this one Patrick produced together with Per Hammar, who made a name for himself with releases on Great Stuff, Starlight and Kant over the last year, but it was especially his track “El Salvador “ on Mija Recordings a few months ago that introduced Per to a bigger audience, causing quite a stir on dancefloors worldwide!
This is what we think Techno should sound like in 2011.
- Karotte - "Bombs. Techno 2011. In my January on no.1!!!"
- Stephan Bodzin - "Will hammer all 3 tracks. Great label, great artists, great A & R "
- Alan Fitzpatrick - "Love this, whole EP is right up my street!"
- Sian - "Excellent..full marks for these..heavy duty!"
- Mihalis Safras - "Dome is proper techno! Absolute madness!"
- Kaiserdisco - "Hot Mess sounds great! Will play for sure!"
- Secret Cinema - "Will play both Domes! Friendly floor techno! Will play 100%.."
- Adam Beyer - "Nice release, will play and support."
- UNER - "Dome its massive.. both mixes!!!"
- John Digweed - "Dome is good for me here."
- Bushwacka! - "Love Dome!!"
- Slam - "Excellent stuff - will play Dome in our sets."
- Hernan Cattaneo - "Really liking the Dome original here."
- Carlo Lio - "Cool tracks... feelin Dome out of the bunch.. support!"
- Riva Starr - "Loving Dome and Hot Mess!"
- King Unique - "Solid ‘deep with peaks’ techno - nice."
- Danny Howells - "Will be supporting Dome!"
- Satoshi Tomiie - "Hot Mess will be in my set!"
- Samuel L Session - "Some good bits here! Will try them out."
- Kiki - "Dome sounds like a perfect big floor atmosphere builder!"
- Christian Smith - "I'm a big fan of this label. Always sits nicely between house and techno just the way i like it This is no excpetion! Full support!"
- John Acquaviva - "Dome is best and will work for me."
- Nick Warren - "Hot Mess rocks!!"
- Technasia - "Nima Khak Remix is the one for me. Support."
- Smokin Jo - "Hot Mess was my fav. Full support!"
- Pig & Dan - "Nice single. Hot Mess is a killer."
- Layo - "Original of Dome is def the one for me!"
- Wally Lopez - "Will play both for sure..support!"
- Anderson Noise - "Dome is very, very good!!!"
- Mauro Picotto - "Quality as always from this label, cool mixes!"
- Reset Robot - "Hot Mess sounds really good!!"
- Pan-Pot - "Really nice ep!!!"
- Okain - "Hot Mess is a real peak time weapon. Harder than what I usually play but it’s so groovy that I want to try it out!"
- Monika Kruse - "Dome remix is a nice one for me!"
- Silicone Soul - "Yeah feeling both original & remix... cool tripped & dubbed out tech - the kinda grooves that are prefect for late on...."